The Annexe Ashbury,
124-126 Aldwick Road,
|Pay:||£12.00 - £12.60 (Per Hour)|
|Job Description:||Apply today and contact Emily at Emily.Williams@ashtoncare.co.uk
From £12/hour + 50p/hour bonus (just for turning up!)
Do you have a valid UK Driving licence?
Would you like to make a difference in your community?
Then apply to be a Carer for Ashton Domiciliary Care (full/part time) and work as part of an amazing team, helping Clients remain independent in their own homes. We are a family-owned business, rated Good by CQC with a rating of Outstanding in the Responsive category and we provide care throughout Bognor and the surrounding areas.
You do not need to be qualified (although experience is preferrable) as we accept applications from all backgrounds and will provide any training needed to support you in helping our Clients. Once you have passed your probationary period, we can also support you in gaining qualifications all the way up from NVQ Level 2 to a Nursing degree. Our pay scales are based on qualifications so the more qualified you get, the more you get paid.
Our pay rates start at £12.00/hour (even with no qualifications) with extra for working evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. There is also a 50p/hour bonus for having a clean absence record for the month (this will be at the manager's discretion). We also provide free uniform, an employee of the month bonus scheme, and access to our Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes (a salary sacrifice scheme to help you buy electronics or bicycles).
We are looking for someone who is caring, a good communicator, able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team, and is respectful of the individual personalities and needs of our Clients. You will also need a clean driving licence and access to a car although we do have a Company Pool car that can be made available to you (subject to availability).
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
1. Encouraging our Clients to remain as independent as possible.
2. Helping our less able Clients with tasks such as getting in/out of bed, maintaining their personal hygiene, getting dressed/undressed etc. This may involve the use of aids and personal equipment.
3. Helping our Clients with day-to-day jobs including making beds, laundry, general housework, making meals etc.
4. Assisting our Clients who may require extra care due to illness (this may also include end of life care).
5. Ensure that all care plans are read, updated and any medication documents are completed after each visit. You will also need to make the Agency Manager aware of any significant changes in health or circumstances of our Clients.
6. Ensure that you always comply with the Agency’s guidelines and policies
7. Be willing to perform any other duties that may be reasonably required
Ideally, we would like you to be able to work some evenings and weekends, but it is not vital as we do offer flexible schedules to fit around your home life.
If you are interested in applying or would just like to learn a bit more, please email a copy of your CV or question to email@example.com))
|Apply for this job|