Ashbury Care Home,
124-128 Aldwick Road,
|Pay:||£9.13 - £10.16 (Per Hour)|
|Job Description:||Apply today and contact Emily at Emily.Williams@ashtoncare.co.uk
From £9.13 + 50p per hour bonus (just for turning up!)
We are looking for several Care Assistants to join our team in all of our care homes. Our company was built from the ground up by our director and Mental Health nurse Sue over 30 years and the day to day running is managed by her daughter Rebecca. Being a family business, we want to take care of our staff so they are in the best position to provide the best care for our residents.
As a Care Assistant, your role is to help our service users by prompting their personal care needs while encouraging their independence and maintaining their dignity.
Your role in any of our homes can and may include:
• Answering emergency bells, the door, and the telephone; greet visitors.
• To read and write reports; take part in staff and service user’s meetings and in training activities as directed.
• To always comply with the home’s guidelines and policies.
• To report to the home manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a service user.
• To encourage and assist service users to remain as independent as possible.
• To encourage and assist service users to tend to their personal hygiene.
• To assist service users who are temporarily unwell and may need minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding etc.
• To help with our service users who may need end of life care.
• Assist with the day-to-day duties in the Home including domestic duties such as laundry, help with mealtimes etc.
• To perform such other duties as may reasonably be required.
We are looking for kind, bubbly people to take care of our service users as if they were part of their own family as they are a big part of ours.
The only requirement for working in one of our homes is proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Experience and qualifications (e.g. an NVQ in Health and Social Care) are preferred but by no means required. At Ashton Care we like to invest in our staff so we will provide any training needed and we can support you all the way to a Nursing degree.
Any time you move up another level of qualifications, we increase your pay. The pay displayed is the base rate that will change depending on your level of qualification. Weekends, Bank Holidays and Christmas are paid at a higher rate and there is a 50p/hour bonus is you have no absences for the month (at manager's discretion).
We are currently looking for:
1x Carer - Weekend mornings (Roughly 12hrs a week)
Other positions with different hours may become available in the meantime so please get in contact.
If you are interested in applying or would just like to learn a bit more, please email a copy of your CV or question to firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Apply for this job|